[11:45AM] I think I’m going to back off right now and wait until the close in $SPX

The intraday fade could have been a 4 before a 5 so any spike up here could be a 5 up and a late day fade, so I’d feel safer waiting it out for now..the way it’s grinding up could be a 5, but at best a large grinding W3 to 2715-2730..waiting it out won’t hurt so that’s what I’ll do..

Leave a Reply