[3:33PM] Game Plan/Trade Update

[ms-protect-content id=”61,117,1559″]It looks like TNA could reverse back to my 110.08 buy price so I could at least break even after 5 waves down..that’s my only position right now so I’ll hold until it happens potentially and decide from there.. [/ms-protect-content]