The QQQ is up a little instead of dropping in a big gap down at the moment at 5:30PM ET…but by 7PM ET we’re still positive and not down a huge amount there would be support at that 10,850 level and bottom..but I’m giving that scenario a 10-15% chance vs a C wave 80-85%